Monday, September 17, 2012

Lost Crates-Joy The Baker September

So yesterday I received my second Lost Crates-joy the baker box, and I was very pleased this time! It was not just kitchen stuff, it was baking stuff and I love to bake!



Included in this months box was a 3 pound bag of gluten free flour, 2 Madagascar vanilla beans (really exciting because I've never been able to work with vanilla beans and everyone uses them!), and a 4 ounce bottle of single fold Mexican vanilla extract. The two vanilla products were from beanilla, a company that solely works with vanilla. :)



Also included was a recipe card for gluten-free banana breakfast dumplings with vanilla bean maple butter, uh can you say YUM!?

Can't wait to try the recipe!

I was very impressed with the items and value of this box!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment