Monday, August 13, 2012

DIY


Here is a simple project I did for my daughters first birthday party:
All you need is a wire hanger, some ribbon, and embellishments (optional)




I untwisted my wire hanger and shaped it into a circle, you could do any shape your little heart desires.
Then I cut all my ribbon into pieces about 4-6" long, depending on the width of the ribbon, wider ribbon needs to be longer and thin ribbon can be shorter.
I tied all the ribbon pieces onto the wire hanger with just a simple overhand knot and froofed it to my liking.
I painted my plaque that was a piece of scrap particle board and added the cute print on the end. I bought that print from minted with a gift card I received from one of my Citrus Lane boxes :)
Have a question? Comment below!
Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment